1. Read for 15 minutes.
2. HOME Math is due on Friday.
3. Please see a note in your child's agenda about the Book Report. Hopefully this will help your child organize his/her time to complete the book by April 3. Some students have finished so they will not receive the note but I do ask that they bring their book to school.
4. Friday is Opposite Age Day. Please donate at $2 for our South Sudan Water Project.
5. We are presenting The Stations of the Cross on Thursday, March 29 at 9:45. Please continue to practise your child's reading with him/her.
6. Word Wizard will not be assigned this week or next week to allow more time for reading the Book Report book.
7. Please sign and return your child's Math and Science work.